MEDIAWEL 10 – AUTOMATED MEDIA PREPARATOR – 1 to 10 LITERS
MEDIAWEL 10 is an automatic media preparator with a capacity of between 1 and 10 litres.
This device has a high temperature accuracy and can increase productivity, quality, repeatability and traceability. You can make your media faster and be more flexible. MEDIAWEL 10 can be positioned on a bench or there is an optional trolley with large wheels so you can easily slide it under the bench to save space.
A variety of safety features are standard, including a safety lid that locks when the temperature reaches 80°C. Full traceability and easy export of data via a USB interface, speeds up work processes and optimises workflow. A printer is also available. Real time data monitoring is available through the WIFI and Ethernet connection to your PC, Smartphone or tablet. Each cycle is recorded and stored locally and can be exported (PDF or CSV format) via the USB drive.
- Guarantees sterilization & fertility of your culture medium
- Time saving (fast heating and cooling)
- Temperature monitoring (+/- 0.5°C) directly inside the medium
- Continuous stirring during preparation and dispensing
- All in one unit: sterilizer, homogenizer, water-bathing, and traceability
- Reproducibility: store up to 50 programs and recall them any time
- Full data traceability
- Media preparation capacity : 1-12L (from 10 to 12L, the Mediawel shouldn't be moved)
- Fast heating & cooling
- Sterilization time: 1 – 99 min
- Sterilization t°: 25 – 123°C
- Dispensing t°: 25 – 80°C
- T° accuracy: +/- 0.5°C (after t° stabilization)
- T° probe: 1 PT100 probe
- Blood/Antibiotics addition during the cycle
- Pressure monitoring: 1 pressure gauge
- Continuous homogenization: Double magnetic stirring blade, 1-5 speed (from 40 to 60 RPM)
- Safety pressure release: safety valve
- Dispensing ports: adapters for 8 mm
- Compacity: Easily slid under the bench, trolley in option
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 500 mm x 620 mm x 515 mm
- Weight: 63 kg
- Electricity Supply: 230 V / 50-60 Hz / 16A (by phase) / 3600 W
You need the brochure for the Mediawel 10 ?